Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Diana Gabaldon SDCC 2017


I was able to pull a winning ticket for Diana Gabaldon. I was surprised. And I’m sure the women in the raffle line were surprised there was a guy standing among them.

I got in line toward the end of the signing. Luckily, they still had books to sell and the let me join the queue.  Even with a winning ticket, you can be too late.


While I never read her books, I know a few people that have and they really enjoyed her books. The Wife and I have watched the show on Starz. We enjoy that.  I was excited I was finally getting the chance to get an autograph.

Diana was friendly and asked if she could personalize. It seemed she REALLY wanted to personalize, so I asked for ‘SDCC 2017’. It’s a Lit Con thing. I don’t think she got it but she did it anyway. That seemed to make her feel better about the not appending my name.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment